Mission-Critical Chart Recorder
Mission-Critical Data Acquisition
The EV-5000 is ideal for mission-critical data acquisition applications where digital storage and paper printouts are required. Accepting analog inputs, the EV-5000 is engineered to be a direct replacement for the field-proven Everest® series of chart recorders; retaining its best features and allowing for greater accuracy, faster data acquisition rates and increased data storage capacity.
- Print on standard 16.3” (414 mm) Z-fold chart paper at speeds up to 200 mm/s
- High capacity hard drive
- IRIG or GPS inputs
- 8 single-ended isolated or 16 differential analog inputs
- Enhanced security via Windows® 10
- Easily installs in industry-standard 19” racks
- Review historical data while recording
- Optional 32 channel digital signal inputs via Ethernet
The Everest EV-5000 provides 8 single-ended isolated or 16 differential analog inputs. These inputs can be sampled at up to 200 kHz per channel with channel-to-channel and channel-to-ground isolation. Additionally, individual 16-bit analog-to-digital converters allow for simultaneous sampling of all input channels. The EV-5000 accepts IRIG and GPS inputs for synchronization and time-stamping of acquired data.
Waveform data is displayed using a waterfall chart on a high resolution 19” touch-screen display. The user interface is customizable with color-coding available for easy signal identification and color change for signals that exceed thresholds. Historical data can be viewed without interrupting the current acquisition.
Custom filters and increased signal quality can be created with user-programmable digital signal processing. The touch-screen capability allows for instant markings on points of interest and annotation for later review.
The 500 GB removable hard drive is easily accessible from the front of the unit and provides an additional layer of security. Easily exchange hard drives for recording of classified and nonclassified data.
The EV-5000 uses our patented thermal array printing process to provide a highly detailed permanent record of tests. Additionally, EV-5000 paper charts include many features that make it easier to review acquired data:
- Print grids to eliminate paper skew
- Include annotations to highlight important events
- Label individual channels to identify important data
- Adjust trace thickness for readability